Re: Arrays in Session

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2006
      Anees,

      You can pass the array into a session variable.
      <?
      session_start();

      $test = array(1,2,4,5,6,7);
      $_SESSION['test'] = $test;
      ?>

      In your next page you should be able to access the array like so:

      <?
      session_start();
      $test = $_SESSION['test'];
      ?>

      As simple as that :)

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, anees muhammed <anees_muhd@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > how can we pass an array of elements from one file to another?
      >
      > suppose i have an Array as aray() and i want to keep the whole array
      in session for getting the same later...
      > plz help
      >
      > Regards
      > Anees

    • ashok kumar
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2006
        Hi Anees,
        Test2.php as follows
        --------------------
        <?php
        session_start();
        $a = array(1,2,3,4);
        $_SESSION['$a'] = $a;
        ?>

        Test3.php file as follows
        ------------------------
        <?php
        session_start();
        foreach($_SESSION['$a'] as $val)echo $val;
        ?>
        This is what exactly You've asked. Write?

        anees muhammed <anees_muhd@...> wrote:
        Hi

        how can we pass an array of elements from one file to another?

        suppose i have an Array as aray() and i want to keep the whole array in session for getting the same later...
        plz help

        Regards
        Anees

        Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@...> wrote: Anees,

        What would you like do with XML in PHP? If you give us details on what
        you would like to accomplish, we can help you better.