Lib/Class for creating thumb from all types / formats

  • Senthil Kumar B
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2008
      Hi All,

      I need a Library or Class, for creating thumbnail image dynamically from all
      types / formats
      (i.e., Images (gif, jpg, bmp, ... ), Documents (doc, excel, txt, pdf, ... ),
      Videos (avi, flv, swf, ... ), Audios (mp3, au, ... ), ... ) as much as
      possible to cover all types and/or formats.

      Can any one please suggest me, where I can get the same above

      Senthil Kumar B.
      http://senthil-kumar-bj.blogspot.com

    • Careers
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2008
        GD Library in PHP has functions for each
        of the functionalities described by you.