Re: Hi php experts

  • ram
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
      No point in saying so. Those ads are served by Godaddy, so the site
      owner is not going to benefit out of the clicks. Its the free hosting
      provided by Godaddy.

      Anyways, I too checked the link and it looked to be working fine to me.

      Ram
      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Hemanth <mvhemanth@...> wrote:

      > we checked in the above link given by you.
      > not on any other server
      >
      > are u just trying to make people visit that page and click the Ad's ?
      >

      > On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 3:32 PM, janakiraman <jhon_311983@...>
      > wrote:
      >

      > > Thanks for the quick responses experts
      > >
      > > it is working in other server that i also checked but in godaddy
      server
      > > only it is not working
      > >
      > > I will give the url of that site
      > >
      > > http://mlxfsbo.com/admin/test_post.php
      > >
      > > Please check this url and tell me the result.
      > >
      > > the domain has been registered with godaddy server and the hosting
      is free
      > > in it.
      > >
      > > Is any issue occurs due to this...
      > >
      > > Advance thanks
      > >
      > > B. Janakiraman
      > >

      > > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite
      Yahoo!
      > > group at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/

      > Advertise anything on Google website http://www.ValueAds.Biz at just
      Rs.550
      > per month (Limited time offer)

    • Vijay Srinivas
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
        Yeah, it is not working currently. I am using IE7.

        I would try working it on Mozilla in my office, and check if it works or not. (I dont have mozilla at home).

        Vijay Srinivas

        No point in saying so. Those ads are served by Godaddy, so the site
        owner is not going to benefit out of the clicks. Its the free hosting
        provided by Godaddy.

        Anyways, I too checked the link and it looked to be working fine to me.

        Ram
        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogro ups.com, Hemanth <mvhemanth@. ..> wrote:

        > we checked in the above link given by you.
        > not on any other server
        >
        > are u just trying to make people visit that page and click the Ad's ?
        >

        > On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 3:32 PM, janakiraman <jhon_311983@ ...>
        > wrote:
        >

        > > Thanks for the quick responses experts
        > >
        > > it is working in other server that i also checked but in godaddy
        server
        > > only it is not working
        > >
        > > I will give the url of that site
        > >
        > > http://mlxfsbo. com/admin/ test_post. php
        > >
        > > Please check this url and tell me the result.
        > >
        > > the domain has been registered with godaddy server and the hosting
        is free
        > > in it.
        > >
        > > Is any issue occurs due to this...
        > >
        > > Advance thanks
        > >
        > > B. Janakiraman
        > >

        > > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite
        Yahoo!
        > > group at http://in.promos. yahoo.com/ groups/

        > Advertise anything on Google website http://www.ValueAds .Biz at just
        Rs.550
        > per month (Limited time offer)

      • Harsha M V
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
          am using firefox and its working in the below url...
          http://mlxfsbo.com/admin/test_post.php

          wondering why u wanna test it this way ??
          wht are u trying to build

        • Vijay Srinivas
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
            Well, this is strange.

            It works in some systems, and doesn't work in others.

            Don't know why.

            Vijay

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
              Its working fine on my server. see the link below
              http://www.valueads.biz/tst/t2.php

              maybe the problem is with the godaddy server

              even in firefox... it submits properly TWO times
              then the THIRD time it fails
              Then again 2 times its ok
              3rd time fail