Re: [bang-phpug] Hi php experts

  • Hemanth
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
      we checked in the above link given by you.
      not on any other server

      are u just trying to make people visit that page and click the Ad's ?

      On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 3:32 PM, janakiraman <jhon_311983@...>
      wrote:

      > Thanks for the quick responses experts
      >
      > it is working in other server that i also checked but in godaddy server
      > only it is not working
      >
      > I will give the url of that site
      >
      > http://mlxfsbo.com/admin/test_post.php
      >
      > Please check this url and tell me the result.
      >
      > the domain has been registered with godaddy server and the hosting is free
      > in it.
      >
      > Is any issue occurs due to this...
      >
      > Advance thanks
      >
      > B. Janakiraman
      >

      > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo!
      > group at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/

      Advertise anything on Google website http://www.ValueAds.Biz at just Rs.550
      per month (Limited time offer)

    • ram
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
        No point in saying so. Those ads are served by Godaddy, so the site
        owner is not going to benefit out of the clicks. Its the free hosting
        provided by Godaddy.

        Anyways, I too checked the link and it looked to be working fine to me.

        Ram

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
          It doesn't seem to work on the Godaddy server for some reason when the form
          is submitted the second time.

          ------------------------------
          [image: My Blog] <http://blogs.vinuthomas.com>
          [image: My Home Page] <http://www.vinuthomas.com>

          wrote:

          > Thanks for the quick responses experts
          >
          > it is working in other server that i also checked but in godaddy server
          > only it is not working
          >
          > I will give the url of that site
          >

          > http://mlxfsbo.com/admin/test_post.php
          >
          > Please check this url and tell me the result.
          >
          > the domain has been registered with godaddy server and the hosting is free
          > in it.
          >
          > Is any issue occurs due to this...
          >
          > Advance thanks
          >
          > B. Janakiraman
          >
          > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! group
          > at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/

        • Vijay Srinivas
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
            Yeah, it is not working currently. I am using IE7.

            I would try working it on Mozilla in my office, and check if it works or not. (I dont have mozilla at home).

            Vijay Srinivas

            No point in saying so. Those ads are served by Godaddy, so the site
            owner is not going to benefit out of the clicks. Its the free hosting
            provided by Godaddy.

            Anyways, I too checked the link and it looked to be working fine to me.

            Ram
            --- In bang-phpug@yahoogro ups.com, Hemanth <mvhemanth@. ..> wrote:

            > we checked in the above link given by you.
            > not on any other server
            >
            > are u just trying to make people visit that page and click the Ad's ?
            >

            > On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 3:32 PM, janakiraman <jhon_311983@ ...>
            > wrote:
            >

            > > Thanks for the quick responses experts
            > >
            > > it is working in other server that i also checked but in godaddy
            server
            > > only it is not working
            > >
            > > I will give the url of that site
            > >
            > > http://mlxfsbo. com/admin/ test_post. php
            > >
            > > Please check this url and tell me the result.
            > >
            > > the domain has been registered with godaddy server and the hosting
            is free
            > > in it.
            > >
            > > Is any issue occurs due to this...
            > >
            > > Advance thanks
            > >
            > > B. Janakiraman
            > >

            > > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite
            Yahoo!
            > > group at http://in.promos. yahoo.com/ groups/

            > Advertise anything on Google website http://www.ValueAds .Biz at just
            Rs.550
            > per month (Limited time offer)

          • Harsha M V
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
              am using firefox and its working in the below url...
              http://mlxfsbo.com/admin/test_post.php

              wondering why u wanna test it this way ??
              wht are u trying to build

            • Vijay Srinivas
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
                Well, this is strange.

                It works in some systems, and doesn't work in others.

                Don't know why.

                Vijay

                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
                  Its working fine on my server. see the link below
                  http://www.valueads.biz/tst/t2.php

                  maybe the problem is with the godaddy server

                  even in firefox... it submits properly TWO times
                  then the THIRD time it fails
                  Then again 2 times its ok
                  3rd time fail