Re: [bang-phpug] Hi php experts

  • Udayakumar Sarangapani
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
      It is working ya... i checked in firefox...

      On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 10:11 AM, janakiraman <jhon_311983@...>
      wrote:

      > I have problem with godaddy server. Anybody knows about this means
      > please help me.
      >
      > When i run the below code in the godaddy server. The values get posted
      > first time. If i click on the submit buttton second button the value is not
      > posted. Is any wrong in my coding. Please help me out. The Code as follws.
      >
      > <?php
      > echo "<pre>";
      > print_r($_POST);
      > print_r($_REQUEST);
      > // print
      > ?>
      > <head>
      > <title>
      > Testing post values
      > </title>
      > </head>
      > <form name="frm" method="post" action="test_post.php">
      > <input type="text" value="" name="txt1"/>
      > <input type="submit" name="test" value="Submit" />
      > </form>
      >
      > The url is http://mlxfsbo.com/admin/test_post.php
      >
      > Advance thanks
      > B. Janakiraman
      >
      > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go to
      > http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/

    • janakiraman
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
        Thanks for the quick responses experts

        it is working in other server that i also checked but in godaddy server only it is not working

        I will give the url of that site

        http://mlxfsbo.com/admin/test_post.php

        Please check this url and tell me the result.

        the domain has been registered with godaddy server and the hosting is free in it.

        Is any issue occurs due to this...

        Advance thanks

        B. Janakiraman

        Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! group at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/

      • Hemanth
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
          its working fine
          still you could close the <pre> tag

          --
          Advertise anything on Google website http://www.ValueAds.Biz at just Rs.550
          per month (Limited time offer)

        • Hemanth
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
            we checked in the above link given by you.
            not on any other server

            are u just trying to make people visit that page and click the Ad's ?

            On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 3:32 PM, janakiraman <jhon_311983@...>
            wrote:

            > Thanks for the quick responses experts
            >
            > it is working in other server that i also checked but in godaddy server
            > only it is not working
            >
            > I will give the url of that site
            >
            > http://mlxfsbo.com/admin/test_post.php
            >
            > Please check this url and tell me the result.
            >
            > the domain has been registered with godaddy server and the hosting is free
            > in it.
            >
            > Is any issue occurs due to this...
            >
            > Advance thanks
            >
            > B. Janakiraman
            >

            > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo!
            > group at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/

            Advertise anything on Google website http://www.ValueAds.Biz at just Rs.550
            per month (Limited time offer)

          • ram
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
              No point in saying so. Those ads are served by Godaddy, so the site
              owner is not going to benefit out of the clicks. Its the free hosting
              provided by Godaddy.

              Anyways, I too checked the link and it looked to be working fine to me.

              Ram

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
                It doesn't seem to work on the Godaddy server for some reason when the form
                is submitted the second time.

                ------------------------------
                [image: My Blog] <http://blogs.vinuthomas.com>
                [image: My Home Page] <http://www.vinuthomas.com>

                wrote:

                > Thanks for the quick responses experts
                >
                > it is working in other server that i also checked but in godaddy server
                > only it is not working
                >
                > I will give the url of that site
                >

                > http://mlxfsbo.com/admin/test_post.php
                >
                > Please check this url and tell me the result.
                >
                > the domain has been registered with godaddy server and the hosting is free
                > in it.
                >
                > Is any issue occurs due to this...
                >
                > Advance thanks
                >
                > B. Janakiraman
                >
                > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! group
                > at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/

              • Vijay Srinivas
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
                  Yeah, it is not working currently. I am using IE7.

                  I would try working it on Mozilla in my office, and check if it works or not. (I dont have mozilla at home).

                  Vijay Srinivas

                  No point in saying so. Those ads are served by Godaddy, so the site
                  owner is not going to benefit out of the clicks. Its the free hosting
                  provided by Godaddy.

                  Anyways, I too checked the link and it looked to be working fine to me.

                  Ram
                  --- In bang-phpug@yahoogro ups.com, Hemanth <mvhemanth@. ..> wrote:

                  > we checked in the above link given by you.
                  > not on any other server
                  >
                  > are u just trying to make people visit that page and click the Ad's ?
                  >

                  > On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 3:32 PM, janakiraman <jhon_311983@ ...>
                  > wrote:
                  >

                  > > Thanks for the quick responses experts
                  > >
                  > > it is working in other server that i also checked but in godaddy
                  server
                  > > only it is not working
                  > >
                  > > I will give the url of that site
                  > >
                  > > http://mlxfsbo. com/admin/ test_post. php
                  > >
                  > > Please check this url and tell me the result.
                  > >
                  > > the domain has been registered with godaddy server and the hosting
                  is free
                  > > in it.
                  > >
                  > > Is any issue occurs due to this...
                  > >
                  > > Advance thanks
                  > >
                  > > B. Janakiraman
                  > >

                  > > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite
                  Yahoo!
                  > > group at http://in.promos. yahoo.com/ groups/

                  > Advertise anything on Google website http://www.ValueAds .Biz at just
                  Rs.550
                  > per month (Limited time offer)

                • Harsha M V
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
                    am using firefox and its working in the below url...
                    http://mlxfsbo.com/admin/test_post.php

                    wondering why u wanna test it this way ??
                    wht are u trying to build

                  • Vijay Srinivas
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
                      Well, this is strange.

                      It works in some systems, and doesn't work in others.

                      Don't know why.

                      Vijay

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
                        Its working fine on my server. see the link below
                        http://www.valueads.biz/tst/t2.php

                        maybe the problem is with the godaddy server

                        even in firefox... it submits properly TWO times
                        then the THIRD time it fails
                        Then again 2 times its ok
                        3rd time fail