Re: [bang-phpug] Hi php experts

  • Harsha M V
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
      its working here..

      On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 10:11 AM, janakiraman <jhon_311983@...>
      wrote:

      > I have problem with godaddy server. Anybody knows about this means
      > please help me.
      >
      > When i run the below code in the godaddy server. The values get posted
      > first time. If i click on the submit buttton second button the value is not
      > posted. Is any wrong in my coding. Please help me out. The Code as follws.
      >
      > <?php
      > echo "<pre>";
      > print_r($_POST);
      > print_r($_REQUEST);
      > // print
      > ?>
      > <head>
      > <title>
      > Testing post values
      > </title>
      > </head>
      > <form name="frm" method="post" action="test_post.php">
      > <input type="text" value="" name="txt1"/>
      > <input type="submit" name="test" value="Submit" />
      > </form>
      >
      > The url is http://mlxfsbo.com/admin/test_post.php
      >
      > Advance thanks
      > B. Janakiraman
      >
      > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go to
      > http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/

      Harsha M V
      {http://hmv.co.in}

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
        It is working ya... i checked in firefox...

        wrote:

        > I have problem with godaddy server. Anybody knows about this means
        > please help me.
        >
        > When i run the below code in the godaddy server. The values get posted
        > first time. If i click on the submit buttton second button the value is not
        > posted. Is any wrong in my coding. Please help me out. The Code as follws.
        >
        > <?php
        > echo "<pre>";
        > print_r($_POST);
        > print_r($_REQUEST);
        > // print
        > ?>
        > <head>
        > <title>
        > Testing post values
        > </title>
        > </head>
        > <form name="frm" method="post" action="test_post.php">
        > <input type="text" value="" name="txt1"/>
        > <input type="submit" name="test" value="Submit" />
        > </form>
        >
        > The url is http://mlxfsbo.com/admin/test_post.php
        >
        > Advance thanks
        > B. Janakiraman
        >
        > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go to
        > http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/

      • janakiraman
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
          Thanks for the quick responses experts

          it is working in other server that i also checked but in godaddy server only it is not working

          I will give the url of that site

          http://mlxfsbo.com/admin/test_post.php

          Please check this url and tell me the result.

          the domain has been registered with godaddy server and the hosting is free in it.

          Is any issue occurs due to this...

          Advance thanks

          B. Janakiraman

          Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! group at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/

        • Hemanth
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
            its working fine
            still you could close the <pre> tag

            --
            Advertise anything on Google website http://www.ValueAds.Biz at just Rs.550
            per month (Limited time offer)

          • Hemanth
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
              we checked in the above link given by you.
              not on any other server

              are u just trying to make people visit that page and click the Ad's ?

              On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 3:32 PM, janakiraman <jhon_311983@...>
              wrote:

              > Thanks for the quick responses experts
              >
              > it is working in other server that i also checked but in godaddy server
              > only it is not working
              >
              > I will give the url of that site
              >
              > http://mlxfsbo.com/admin/test_post.php
              >
              > Please check this url and tell me the result.
              >
              > the domain has been registered with godaddy server and the hosting is free
              > in it.
              >
              > Is any issue occurs due to this...
              >
              > Advance thanks
              >
              > B. Janakiraman
              >

              > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo!
              > group at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/

              Advertise anything on Google website http://www.ValueAds.Biz at just Rs.550
              per month (Limited time offer)

            • ram
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
                No point in saying so. Those ads are served by Godaddy, so the site
                owner is not going to benefit out of the clicks. Its the free hosting
                provided by Godaddy.

                Anyways, I too checked the link and it looked to be working fine to me.

                Ram

                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
                  It doesn't seem to work on the Godaddy server for some reason when the form
                  is submitted the second time.

                  ------------------------------
                  [image: My Blog] <http://blogs.vinuthomas.com>
                  [image: My Home Page] <http://www.vinuthomas.com>

                  wrote:

                  > Thanks for the quick responses experts
                  >
                  > it is working in other server that i also checked but in godaddy server
                  > only it is not working
                  >
                  > I will give the url of that site
                  >

                  > http://mlxfsbo.com/admin/test_post.php
                  >
                  > Please check this url and tell me the result.
                  >
                  > the domain has been registered with godaddy server and the hosting is free
                  > in it.
                  >
                  > Is any issue occurs due to this...
                  >
                  > Advance thanks
                  >
                  > B. Janakiraman
                  >
                  > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! group
                  > at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/

                • Vijay Srinivas
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
                    Yeah, it is not working currently. I am using IE7.

                    I would try working it on Mozilla in my office, and check if it works or not. (I dont have mozilla at home).

                    Vijay Srinivas

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
                      am using firefox and its working in the below url...
                      http://mlxfsbo.com/admin/test_post.php

                      wondering why u wanna test it this way ??
                      wht are u trying to build

                    • Vijay Srinivas
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
                        Well, this is strange.

                        It works in some systems, and doesn't work in others.

                        Don't know why.

                        Vijay

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jun 17, 2008
                          Its working fine on my server. see the link below
                          http://www.valueads.biz/tst/t2.php

                          maybe the problem is with the godaddy server

                          even in firefox... it submits properly TWO times
                          then the THIRD time it fails
                          Then again 2 times its ok
                          3rd time fail