RSS Feeds

  • sandeepshankarbiradar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2008
      Hi Friends,

      Can you please help me in coding the RSS Feeds by using PHP, and MySQL?

      I have tried a lot and couldn't code for the RSS Feeds to be generated
      and to be displayed as a normal RSS Feeds used in the internet websites.

      Please help me out as I am very much bad in need.

      Thanks Friends
    • Lokesh M
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2008
        Sandeep

        Make use of this http://magpierss.sourceforge.net/
        It is easy and quick to incorporate.
        If you encounter any difficulty in using this, just get back.

        Regards
        Lokesh M.