Re: [bang-phpug] Two scripts in field 'action' of Internet form

  • Ramkumar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2008

      There is a solution for this. You can create a form with action to
      script1.php and on form onSubmit call a function which will display an
      image. Inside the function
      Implement

      var im = new Image();
      im.src = "script2.php?" // Attach all form parameters in query string. Fetch form data from query string in script2.php
      im.onload = function () { }

      finally return true; for the normal action to work.

      Hope this helps.

      Ram