Re: [bang-phpug] Two scripts in field 'action' of Internet form

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008

      You can't have two actions for one form in HTML. What you can do is on
      the server side, in PHP call both scripts one after the other.

      On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 3:32 PM, ahead_lo1 <ahead_lo1@...> wrote:
      > I create the Internet form <Form ...
      > I need to add in field 'action' two scripts move.php and perf.php.
      > Please, tell me how to do this.

    • Ramkumar
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2008

        There is a solution for this. You can create a form with action to
        script1.php and on form onSubmit call a function which will display an
        image. Inside the function
        Implement

        var im = new Image();
        im.src = "script2.php?" // Attach all form parameters in query string. Fetch form data from query string in script2.php
        im.onload = function () { }

        finally return true; for the normal action to work.

        Hope this helps.

        Ram