Two scripts in field 'action' of Internet form

  • ahead_lo1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
      I create the Internet form <Form ...
      I need to add in field 'action' two scripts move.php and perf.php.
      Please, tell me how to do this.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
        Hi,

        You can't have two actions for one form in HTML. What you can do is on
        the server side, in PHP call both scripts one after the other.

        On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 3:32 PM, ahead_lo1 <ahead_lo1@...> wrote:
        > I create the Internet form <Form ...
        > I need to add in field 'action' two scripts move.php and perf.php.
        > Please, tell me how to do this.

      • Ramkumar
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2008
          Hi,

          There is a solution for this. You can create a form with action to
          script1.php and on form onSubmit call a function which will display an
          image. Inside the function
          Implement

          var im = new Image();
          im.src = "script2.php?" // Attach all form parameters in query string. Fetch form data from query string in script2.php
          im.onload = function () { }

          finally return true; for the normal action to work.

          Hope this helps.

          Ram