vacancy at Trivandrum for Project manager & Sr.Prog PHP

  • deductiontraq123
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      DeductionTraQ is one of the fastest growing IT solutions company based
      in Trivandrum, Kerala. We are looking for two experienced personnel
      urgently.
      Project Manager (.Net/PHP) (Minimum 2 Years Experience)
      Sr. Programmer (.Net/PHP) (Minimum 2 Years Experience)

      Salary is negotiable.
      DeductionTraQ.net is our flagship product.
      Send your resume to
      Prasobhkumar
      HR Manager
      DeductionTraQ LLC