Re: Want to create a schediler progran

  • ram
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21 5:45 AM
      Okay.. In this case, your hosting provider would have given you some
      kind of a control panel to manage your hosting account. On a windows
      server a commonly used control panel software is PLESK.

      In PLESK menu you can add a cron or a scheduled tast easily. Look for
      online manuals for the same.

      If its not PLESK, which is the control panel software your host is
      providing? Or no control panel?

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, syam mohan <syammohan_ch@...> wrote:

      > Hai..
      > Thanks for the reply..
      > But what if the uploaded server is a shared server, that is we don't
      have the administrative rights to the uploaded server.

      http://in.search.yahoo.com/search?&fr=na_onnetwork_mail_taglines&ei=UTF-8&rd=r1&p=basal+metabolic+rate