Re: [bang-phpug] Re: Want to create a schediler progran

  • syam mohan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2008
      Hai..
      Thanks for the reply..
      But what if the uploaded server is a shared server, that is we don't have the administrative rights to the uploaded server.
      Is there any way in this situation....

      Message 2 of 4 , May 21, 2008
        Okay.. In this case, your hosting provider would have given you some
        kind of a control panel to manage your hosting account. On a windows
        server a commonly used control panel software is PLESK.

        In PLESK menu you can add a cron or a scheduled tast easily. Look for
        online manuals for the same.

        If its not PLESK, which is the control panel software your host is
        providing? Or no control panel?