hi experts

  • Hari
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2008
      Dear experts,

      Is there anybody else who have worked in the phpfox open source.

      I working for a site which is using phpfox.
      1. Is it possible to make the site completely viewable in mobile.For that I
      have purchased the mobilefox script and integrated but it seems to be not
      working.There is no change while viewing the site in mobile.please advice
      me.

      2. How to get the RSS feed from other sites to phpfox.

      Please guide me.

      With Regards,

      Hari.R

      +919894917125

    • Udayakumar Sarangapani
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2008
        Hi Hari,

        Question 2: You can get other site RSS feed. Please see the following URL
        for referece:

        http://w3schools.com/php/php_ajax_rss_reader.asp

        Regards
        Uday.

        On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 6:57 PM, Hari <hariharan.83@...> wrote:

        > Dear experts,
        >
        > Is there anybody else who have worked in the phpfox open source.
        >
        > I working for a site which is using phpfox.
        > 1. Is it possible to make the site completely viewable in mobile.For that I
        > have purchased the mobilefox script and integrated but it seems to be not
        > working.There is no change while viewing the site in mobile.please advice
        > me.
        >
        > 2. How to get the RSS feed from other sites to phpfox.
        >
        > Please guide me.
        >
        > With Regards,
        >
        > Hari.R
        >
        > +919894917125

      • sreenath vn
        Message 3 of 3 , May 15, 2008
          Hi Hari,

          In php_fox there are some functions to display the rss feeds. just call that function in your tpl files where ever you want to display. Below the code display 10 latest news.

          Check this code
          <?php
          echo FeedParser("http://rss1.mediafed.com/feed/hello01/News", 10);
          ?>