php oop programming

  • rajnish tyagi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hello,
      I am new in php, i want to use oop facility of php, i m doing work on php but i have never used this.tell me the importance of using classes in php and give a sample script so that i can start work on it.

      -Regards
      Raj

    • ansar ansar
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
        Hello Raj,

        Hey man imporatance of using classes in any language is same you get advantage of OOPS concept, i dono what you mean by imporatance. Hmm regarding sample script you will get lot on net just browse the link it will help you.

        http://www.zend.com/php5/core-basics.php

        Regards,
        Ansar Ahmed

        rajnish tyagi <wire2rajnish@...> wrote: Hello,