upload videos

  • geetanuj2002
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2008
      I just need some links to tutorials showing how to upload videos with
      PHP. How convert videos in flash video and make it so that I can play
      the videos in flash video players.

      Also, if anyone knows how to get 1 snapshots from the video when it is
      uploaded that would be helpful as well.

      plz help me
    • =Raghav=
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2008
        Hello Friend you can get video tutorial from lynda.com else if you want
        free then try torrent
        you will get alot free
        Raghav

      • binoy
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2008
          this will help u...
          http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/ffmpeg-doc.html

          geetanuj2002 <anuj.phpdeveloper@...> wrote: I just need some links to tutorials showing how to upload videos with
          PHP. How convert videos in flash video and make it so that I can play
          the videos in flash video players.

          Also, if anyone knows how to get 1 snapshots from the video when it is
          uploaded that would be helpful as well.

          plz help me

          With Regards
          Binoy.M.V