Re: SSL certificates

  • thisistrinath
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2008
      Hi Mahabaleshwaran,
      Go to http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/ssl/turbo.asp?isc=tebssl01 you
      will see few tabs there, click on FAQS tab and then click on the
      question which says "How do I install my Web Server Certificate?" Once
      you click that a new window pops up. Then click on the only link there
      in that window and you will see what you want. Try it and tell me if
      thats the one you wanted to know.
      Trinadh
    • Mahabaleshwar
      Message 2 of 7 , May 5, 2008
        Hi Trinadh,

        Thanks for your reply.What you given in link was the same think I was
        searching. Ok thanks for your help

        regards,
        Mahabaleshwaran
        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "thisistrinath" <thisistrinath@...>