Re: SSL certificates

    Message 1 of 7 , May 1 10:19 PM
      Usually when you buy an SSL certificate you'll have to choose your
      platform (apache, IIS,...) for which you're buying the certificate for.

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, mahabaleshwara bhat
      <mahihs2002@...> wrote:

      > Hi Trinadh
      >
      > thanks for your reply.Do you know any OS dependency is there for
      installing SSL?, means all the SSL certificate can be installed in
      Linux/Apache right?

      > regards,
      > Mahabaleshwaran
      >
      > thisistrinath <thisistrinath@...> wrote:
      I don't about which is best, but for less there is good certificate from
      > GoDaddy services. GoDaddy is a reputed website. It takes only $29 per
      > YEAR. So thats less. For more information go to
      > http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/ssl/turbo.asp?isc=tebssl01
      > Good Luck
      > Trinadh Yerra
      >

      > Mahabaleshwaran HS,
      > Web Developer,
      > Team IT,
      > Clearock Inc
      > Bangalore.
      > 09886904521(M)

    • Mahabaleshwar
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1 10:34 PM
        Thanks vinu.

        that means all the SSL providers will be having option for apache
        server, why am asking is I couldnot able to find information regarding
        System requirements in all these sites like Verisign, thawte,
        Geotrust, godaddy etc

        regards,
        Mahabaleshwaran
        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "Vinu Thomas" <vinuthomas@...> wrote:

        > Usually when you buy an SSL certificate you'll have to choose your
        > platform (apache, IIS,...) for which you're buying the certificate for.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Vinu
        >
        > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, mahabaleshwara bhat
        > <mahihs2002@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Trinadh
        > >
        > > thanks for your reply.Do you know any OS dependency is there for
        > installing SSL?, means all the SSL certificate can be installed in
        > Linux/Apache right?
        > >
        > > regards,
        > > Mahabaleshwaran
        > >
        > > thisistrinath <thisistrinath@> wrote:
        > I don't about which is best, but for less there is good certificate
        from
        > > GoDaddy services. GoDaddy is a reputed website. It takes only $29
        per
        > > YEAR. So thats less. For more information go to
        > > http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/ssl/turbo.asp?isc=tebssl01
        > > Good Luck
        > > Trinadh Yerra
        > >

        > > Mahabaleshwaran HS,
        > > Web Developer,
        > > Team IT,
        > > Clearock Inc
        > > Bangalore.
        > > 09886904521(M)

      • thisistrinath
        Message 3 of 7 , May 2 9:04 AM
          Hi Mahabaleshwaran,
          Go to http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/ssl/turbo.asp?isc=tebssl01 you
          will see few tabs there, click on FAQS tab and then click on the
          question which says "How do I install my Web Server Certificate?" Once
          you click that a new window pops up. Then click on the only link there
          in that window and you will see what you want. Try it and tell me if
          thats the one you wanted to know.
          Trinadh
        • Mahabaleshwar
          Message 4 of 7 , May 5 9:21 PM
            Hi Trinadh,

            Thanks for your reply.What you given in link was the same think I was
            searching. Ok thanks for your help

            regards,
            Mahabaleshwaran
            --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "thisistrinath" <thisistrinath@...>