Re: SSL certificates

  • thisistrinath
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2008
      I don't about which is best, but for less there is good certificate from
      GoDaddy services. GoDaddy is a reputed website. It takes only $29 per
      YEAR. So thats less. For more information go to
      http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/ssl/turbo.asp?isc=tebssl01
      Good Luck
      Trinadh Yerra
    • mahabaleshwara bhat
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2008
        Hi Trinadh

        thanks for your reply.Do you know any OS dependency is there for installing SSL?, means all the SSL certificate can be installed in Linux/Apache right?

        regards,
        Mahabaleshwaran

        thisistrinath <thisistrinath@...> wrote: I don't about which is best, but for less there is good certificate from
        GoDaddy services. GoDaddy is a reputed website. It takes only $29 per
        YEAR. So thats less. For more information go to
        http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/ssl/turbo.asp?isc=tebssl01
        Good Luck
        Trinadh Yerra

        Mahabaleshwaran HS,
        Web Developer,
        Team IT,
        Clearock Inc
        Bangalore.
        09886904521(M)

        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2008
          Usually when you buy an SSL certificate you'll have to choose your
          platform (apache, IIS,...) for which you're buying the certificate for.

          --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, mahabaleshwara bhat
          <mahihs2002@...> wrote:

          > Hi Trinadh
          >
          > thanks for your reply.Do you know any OS dependency is there for
          installing SSL?, means all the SSL certificate can be installed in
          Linux/Apache right?

          > regards,
          > Mahabaleshwaran
          >
          > thisistrinath <thisistrinath@...> wrote:
          I don't about which is best, but for less there is good certificate from
          > GoDaddy services. GoDaddy is a reputed website. It takes only $29 per
          > YEAR. So thats less. For more information go to
          > http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/ssl/turbo.asp?isc=tebssl01
          > Good Luck
          > Trinadh Yerra
          >

          > Mahabaleshwaran HS,
          > Web Developer,
          > Team IT,
          > Clearock Inc
          > Bangalore.
          > 09886904521(M)

        • Mahabaleshwar
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2008
            Thanks vinu.

            that means all the SSL providers will be having option for apache
            server, why am asking is I couldnot able to find information regarding
            System requirements in all these sites like Verisign, thawte,
            Geotrust, godaddy etc

            regards,
            Mahabaleshwaran
            --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "Vinu Thomas" <vinuthomas@...> wrote:

            > Usually when you buy an SSL certificate you'll have to choose your
            > platform (apache, IIS,...) for which you're buying the certificate for.
            >
            > Regards,
            > Vinu
            >
            > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, mahabaleshwara bhat
            > <mahihs2002@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Trinadh
            > >
            > > thanks for your reply.Do you know any OS dependency is there for
            > installing SSL?, means all the SSL certificate can be installed in
            > Linux/Apache right?
            > >
            > > regards,
            > > Mahabaleshwaran
            > >
            > > thisistrinath <thisistrinath@> wrote:
            > I don't about which is best, but for less there is good certificate
            from
            > > GoDaddy services. GoDaddy is a reputed website. It takes only $29
            per
            > > YEAR. So thats less. For more information go to
            > > http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/ssl/turbo.asp?isc=tebssl01
            > > Good Luck
            > > Trinadh Yerra
            > >

            > > Mahabaleshwaran HS,
            > > Web Developer,
            > > Team IT,
            > > Clearock Inc
            > > Bangalore.
            > > 09886904521(M)

          • thisistrinath
            Message 5 of 7 , May 2, 2008
              Hi Mahabaleshwaran,
              Go to http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/ssl/turbo.asp?isc=tebssl01 you
              will see few tabs there, click on FAQS tab and then click on the
              question which says "How do I install my Web Server Certificate?" Once
              you click that a new window pops up. Then click on the only link there
              in that window and you will see what you want. Try it and tell me if
              thats the one you wanted to know.
              Trinadh
            • Mahabaleshwar
              Message 6 of 7 , May 5, 2008
                Hi Trinadh,

                Thanks for your reply.What you given in link was the same think I was
                searching. Ok thanks for your help

                regards,
                Mahabaleshwaran
                --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "thisistrinath" <thisistrinath@...>