Re: Info required on hoisting website

  • thisistrinath
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2008
      Currently, I am also looking for ways to accept money on my site. I
      have decided to go for Google Checkout. Google Checkout takes charges
      only 2% for credit card processing, while paypal takes more. Also if
      you are using Google Adwords, there will be no processing fee for sales
      upto 10 times your Adwords spending. Suppose you spend $100 dollar per
      month on Adwords, then google will not charge you for credit card
      processing for sales upto $1000 per month. Thats just other benefit
      besides the 2% advantage.
      And how to integrate that service into your website, you can go to
      https://checkout.google.com/seller/developers.html and find out how to
      do it. Good luck.