SSL certificates

  • Mahabaleshwar
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30 11:52 PM
      Dear friends,

      Please tell me which is the best and less cost SSL certificate
      provider, option for multiple domains also

      regards,
      Mahabaleshwaran
    • thisistrinath
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2008
        I don't about which is best, but for less there is good certificate from
        GoDaddy services. GoDaddy is a reputed website. It takes only $29 per
        YEAR. So thats less. For more information go to
        http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/ssl/turbo.asp?isc=tebssl01
        Good Luck
        Trinadh Yerra
      • mahabaleshwara bhat
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2008
          Hi Trinadh

          thanks for your reply.Do you know any OS dependency is there for installing SSL?, means all the SSL certificate can be installed in Linux/Apache right?

          regards,
          Mahabaleshwaran

          thisistrinath <thisistrinath@...> wrote: I don't about which is best, but for less there is good certificate from
          GoDaddy services. GoDaddy is a reputed website. It takes only $29 per
          YEAR. So thats less. For more information go to
          http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/ssl/turbo.asp?isc=tebssl01
          Good Luck
          Trinadh Yerra

          Mahabaleshwaran HS,
          Web Developer,
          Team IT,
          Clearock Inc
          Bangalore.
          09886904521(M)

          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2008
            Usually when you buy an SSL certificate you'll have to choose your
            platform (apache, IIS,...) for which you're buying the certificate for.

            --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, mahabaleshwara bhat
            <mahihs2002@...> wrote:

            > Hi Trinadh
            >
            > thanks for your reply.Do you know any OS dependency is there for
            installing SSL?, means all the SSL certificate can be installed in
            Linux/Apache right?

            > regards,
            > Mahabaleshwaran
            >
            > thisistrinath <thisistrinath@...> wrote:
            I don't about which is best, but for less there is good certificate from
            > GoDaddy services. GoDaddy is a reputed website. It takes only $29 per
            > YEAR. So thats less. For more information go to
            > http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/ssl/turbo.asp?isc=tebssl01
            > Good Luck
            > Trinadh Yerra
            >

            > Mahabaleshwaran HS,
            > Web Developer,
            > Team IT,
            > Clearock Inc
            > Bangalore.
            > 09886904521(M)

          • Mahabaleshwar
            Message 5 of 7 , May 1, 2008
              Thanks vinu.

              that means all the SSL providers will be having option for apache
              server, why am asking is I couldnot able to find information regarding
              System requirements in all these sites like Verisign, thawte,
              Geotrust, godaddy etc

              regards,
              Mahabaleshwaran
              --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "Vinu Thomas" <vinuthomas@...> wrote:

              > Usually when you buy an SSL certificate you'll have to choose your
              > platform (apache, IIS,...) for which you're buying the certificate for.
              >
              > Regards,
              > Vinu
              >
              > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, mahabaleshwara bhat
              > <mahihs2002@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi Trinadh
              > >
              > > thanks for your reply.Do you know any OS dependency is there for
              > installing SSL?, means all the SSL certificate can be installed in
              > Linux/Apache right?
              > >
              > > regards,
              > > Mahabaleshwaran
              > >
              > > thisistrinath <thisistrinath@> wrote:
              > I don't about which is best, but for less there is good certificate
              from
              > > GoDaddy services. GoDaddy is a reputed website. It takes only $29
              per
              > > YEAR. So thats less. For more information go to
              > > http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/ssl/turbo.asp?isc=tebssl01
              > > Good Luck
              > > Trinadh Yerra
              > >

              > > Mahabaleshwaran HS,
              > > Web Developer,
              > > Team IT,
              > > Clearock Inc
              > > Bangalore.
              > > 09886904521(M)

            • thisistrinath
              Message 6 of 7 , May 2, 2008
                Hi Mahabaleshwaran,
                Go to http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/ssl/turbo.asp?isc=tebssl01 you
                will see few tabs there, click on FAQS tab and then click on the
                question which says "How do I install my Web Server Certificate?" Once
                you click that a new window pops up. Then click on the only link there
                in that window and you will see what you want. Try it and tell me if
                thats the one you wanted to know.
                Trinadh
              • Mahabaleshwar
                Message 7 of 7 , May 5, 2008
                  Hi Trinadh,

                  Thanks for your reply.What you given in link was the same think I was
                  searching. Ok thanks for your help

                  regards,
                  Mahabaleshwaran
                  --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "thisistrinath" <thisistrinath@...>