Re: [bang-phpug] Info required on hoisting website

  • Harsha M V
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 4:09 AM
      hey.

      you can use any of the complex cms around n build the site and add paypal
      for payment system.
      incase ur loooking in for accepting creditcard payments. your not aware to
      set this up u wil need to shell lot of money.
      alternative there may be companies which provide services where they accept
      they payment for u n take a small cut n transfer the money to you. am not
      aware of any such particular service. but Paypal is the best if u don wanna
      shell out to much.

      and about the freelancing let me know the exact details

      --
      Harsha M V
      {http://hmv.co.in}

    • thisistrinath
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2008
        Currently, I am also looking for ways to accept money on my site. I
        have decided to go for Google Checkout. Google Checkout takes charges
        only 2% for credit card processing, while paypal takes more. Also if
        you are using Google Adwords, there will be no processing fee for sales
        upto 10 times your Adwords spending. Suppose you spend $100 dollar per
        month on Adwords, then google will not charge you for credit card
        processing for sales upto $1000 per month. Thats just other benefit
        besides the 2% advantage.
        And how to integrate that service into your website, you can go to
        https://checkout.google.com/seller/developers.html and find out how to
        do it. Good luck.