Re: [bang-phpug] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2008
      Hi Binoy,
      The choice of frameworks depend on the task at hand. Each framework has it's
      pros and cons. To get a look at a feature comparision of some popular PHP
      frameworks head over to the following links:
      http://www.phpit.net/article/ten-different-php-frameworks/
      http://ava.vereinsportal.ch/index/1169/file/php-framework-comparison.html

      Personally, I like Zend Framework, due to it's ability to allow you use
      individual pieces of the framework in separate projects, without having to
      run the entire site on the Zend Framework. For eg: You can use Zend Search
      or any of it's individual pieces in any other project, while at the same
      time providing you the option to build your entire platform using Zend
      Framework.

      [image: My Blog] <http://blogs.vinuthomas.com>
      [image: My Home Page] <http://www.vinuthomas.com>