  • binoy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2008
      Hi techies..
      i would like to know which one is best frame work in php..
      can you tell me ..

      also in cake php and codeignitor which one is best..?

      thanks
      binoy

      With Regards
      Binoy.M.V

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2008
        Hi Binoy,
        The choice of frameworks depend on the task at hand. Each framework has it's
        pros and cons. To get a look at a feature comparision of some popular PHP
        frameworks head over to the following links:
        http://www.phpit.net/article/ten-different-php-frameworks/
        http://ava.vereinsportal.ch/index/1169/file/php-framework-comparison.html

        Personally, I like Zend Framework, due to it's ability to allow you use
        individual pieces of the framework in separate projects, without having to
        run the entire site on the Zend Framework. For eg: You can use Zend Search
        or any of it's individual pieces in any other project, while at the same
        time providing you the option to build your entire platform using Zend
        Framework.

        [image: My Blog] <http://blogs.vinuthomas.com>
        [image: My Home Page] <http://www.vinuthomas.com>