Re: MySQL License question

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2008
      MySQL has a flexible licensing policy : If you are working on a GPL
      project where you are developing and deploying open source software,
      then you're eligible for the free license.

      If you plan to charge users for servies my best guess is that you may
      need to pay for a license charges.

      The best option would be to write in to MySQL, explain your project
      and ask them which license policy is applicable for you.

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "thisistrinath" <thisistrinath@...>