PHP Zip question - quick responces appreciated

  • ram
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008
      Hi,

      My client's server is running on PHP 4.3.9 , I need to zip a file with
      password and use FTP to transfer it to another server.

      The FTP part is fine at the monet, but I am still struggling with the
      zip part. I cannot use exec, system commands because of safe_mode
      restriction.
      I tried the PHP Zip functions, that also seem to be not working.

      Can anybody suggest a PHP zip utility which I can use to zip a file
      WITH password?

      Thank you,

      Ram