Re: [bang-phpug] Re: Drupal customization

  • manoj maurya
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 10:43 AM
      Thankyou!! vinu i have solved my problem.

      Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@...> wrote: You can enable comment moderation in Drupal to remove the unwanted
      comments. But if you want to hide it from the other users, and show it
      only to the poster, you'll have to hack up the comment code to
      implement this.

      http://drupal.org/node/23703

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, manoj maurya <mkmaurya_it@...> wrote:

      > Hi friends,
      >
      > Any one have idea about drupal CMS? Actually i need to
      > customize comments on news, articles.
      >
      > I want to make particular valgur comment as invisible
      > from other user, it only show to posted user.
      > Thanks in advance.
      >
      > Bye
      >
      > Manoj Kr. Maurya
      > (Software Engineer)