Astrology Software/Service

  • Mahabaleshwar
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2008
      Dear friends

      Is there any horoscope web service providers or horoscope software
      that anybody implemented or know the details.Because horoscope
      functionality I have to implement in our website. I donot have any
      idea about that.

      My website configuration is

      Webaserver : Apache
      Language : PHP
      OS : Fedora 6

      Hoping to here from you

      regards
      Mahabaleshwar
    • ganu
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
        hello,

        I know how to analyze and make the horoscope.
        I can tell you the logic, I think that that will make seance.

        we can discuss off line.
        but as the indian tradition what will be the guru dakshina. :)

        --

        On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 6:11 PM, Mahabaleshwar <mahihs2002@...>
        wrote:

        > Dear friends
        >
        > Is there any horoscope web service providers or horoscope software
        > that anybody implemented or know the details.Because horoscope
        > functionality I have to implement in our website. I donot have any
        > idea about that.
        >
        > My website configuration is
        >
        > Webaserver : Apache
        > Language : PHP
        > OS : Fedora 6
        >
        > Hoping to here from you
        >
        > regards
        > Mahabaleshwar

      • Mahabaleshwar
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2008
          Dear friend,

          Actually I donot want to develop the software, am looking for some
          horoscope webservice.do you have any idea about that?

          regards,
          Mahabaleshwar