Drupal customization

  • manoj maurya
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2008
      Hi friends,

      Any one have idea about drupal CMS? Actually i need to
      customize comments on news, articles.

      I want to make particular valgur comment as invisible
      from other user, it only show to posted user.
      Thanks in advance.

      Bye

      Manoj Kr. Maurya
      (Software Engineer)
      Phone: +91-9911827700

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
        You can enable comment moderation in Drupal to remove the unwanted
        comments. But if you want to hide it from the other users, and show it
        only to the poster, you'll have to hack up the comment code to
        implement this.

        http://drupal.org/node/23703

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, manoj maurya <mkmaurya_it@...> wrote:

        > Hi friends,
        >
        > Any one have idea about drupal CMS? Actually i need to
        > customize comments on news, articles.
        >
        > I want to make particular valgur comment as invisible
        > from other user, it only show to posted user.
        > Thanks in advance.
        >
        > Bye
        >
        > Manoj Kr. Maurya
        > (Software Engineer)
        > Phone: +91-9911827700

        > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

      • manoj maurya
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
          Thankyou!! vinu i have solved my problem.

          Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@...> wrote: You can enable comment moderation in Drupal to remove the unwanted
          comments. But if you want to hide it from the other users, and show it
          only to the poster, you'll have to hack up the comment code to
          implement this.

          http://drupal.org/node/23703

          --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, manoj maurya <mkmaurya_it@...> wrote:

          > Hi friends,
          >
          > Any one have idea about drupal CMS? Actually i need to
          > customize comments on news, articles.
          >
          > I want to make particular valgur comment as invisible
          > from other user, it only show to posted user.
          > Thanks in advance.
          >
          > Bye
          >
          > Manoj Kr. Maurya
          > (Software Engineer)