ToUnicode Table Corrupt

  • sk_dhoke
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2008
      Hello Friends.
      This is my first post on this forum.
      I've a problem with PDF.

      I'm using PDFLib-pCOS library to detected all the fonts which are not
      embedded properly.
      And its working as expected.

      The problem is, for some PDFs an error ("ToUnicode table corrupt") is
      occuring, which is
      reporting by PDFLib FontReporter.

      Can anybody knows abt this error ?
      Thx in advance.
    • sk_dhoke
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2008
        Sorry friends.

        The problem is occurring when it gets to the RIP (Raster Image
        Processor) because of the corrupt unicode table.

        Plz help me out...

        Thx.