Re: [bang-phpug] need XML to Array function

  • ganu
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25, 2008
      hello,

      if you are using PHP5 then use SimpleXML.
      so easy to use and understand.

      http://in2.php.net/simplexml

      ---

      On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 4:56 AM, piyush sharma <piyush_25378@...>
      wrote:

      > hi
      > there is a function in PHP for XML Parsing that will convert the XML to an
      > array it is xml_parse_into_struct(). This function will convert xml data
      > into array.
      >
      > Thanks

    • Shiva Kumar Mallikarjun
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 26, 2008
        Hello Everyone,

        I thank u all for replying to my mail.

        I'm new to Zend and XML technology.

        I'm using the SimpleXML for XML operation.

        I done insertNode, UpdateNode etc for XML file.

        I needed help to delete a particular node from the xml file.

        and also help regarding conversion from array to xml file.

        Thanks for your time and consideration.

        Thanks,

        Shiva