Re: [bang-phpug] need XML to Array function

  • piyush sharma
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25, 2008
      hi
      there is a function in PHP for XML Parsing that will convert the XML to an array it is xml_parse_into_struct(). This function will convert xml data into array.

      Thanks

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 25, 2008
        hello,

        if you are using PHP5 then use SimpleXML.
        so easy to use and understand.

        http://in2.php.net/simplexml

        ---

        On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 4:56 AM, piyush sharma <piyush_25378@...>
        wrote:

        > hi
        > there is a function in PHP for XML Parsing that will convert the XML to an
        > array it is xml_parse_into_struct(). This function will convert xml data
        > into array.
        >
        > Thanks

      • Shiva Kumar Mallikarjun
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 26, 2008
          Hello Everyone,

          I thank u all for replying to my mail.

          I'm new to Zend and XML technology.

          I'm using the SimpleXML for XML operation.

          I done insertNode, UpdateNode etc for XML file.

          I needed help to delete a particular node from the xml file.

          and also help regarding conversion from array to xml file.

          Thanks for your time and consideration.

          Thanks,

          Shiva