Re: [bang-phpug] need XML to Array function

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25, 2008
      Shiva,
      Check the following links for XML -> Array functions for PHP:
      http://mysrc.blogspot.com/2007/02/php-xml-to-array-and-backwards.html
      http://www.bytemycode.com/snippets/snippet/445/

      The first link gives you a function for XML to Array and Array to XML also.

      ------------------------------
      [image: My Blog] <http://blogs.vinuthomas.com>
      [image: My Home Page] <http://www.vinuthomas.com>

      On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 1:23 PM, Shiva Kumar Mallikarjun <
      shivakumar_rnm@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > I need a XML to Array function.
      >
      > I would like to get more info on XML to Array function.
      >
      > Thanks in advance.
      >
      > Shiva

    • piyush sharma
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 25, 2008
        hi
        there is a function in PHP for XML Parsing that will convert the XML to an array it is xml_parse_into_struct(). This function will convert xml data into array.

        Thanks

        I would like to get more info on XML to Array function.

        Thanks in advance.

        Shiva

        Be a better friend, newshound, and

      • ganu
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 25, 2008
          hello,

          if you are using PHP5 then use SimpleXML.
          so easy to use and understand.

          http://in2.php.net/simplexml

          ---

          On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 4:56 AM, piyush sharma <piyush_25378@...>
          wrote:

          > hi
          > there is a function in PHP for XML Parsing that will convert the XML to an
          > array it is xml_parse_into_struct(). This function will convert xml data
          > into array.
          >
          > Thanks

        • Shiva Kumar Mallikarjun
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 26, 2008
            Hello Everyone,

            I thank u all for replying to my mail.

            I'm new to Zend and XML technology.

            I'm using the SimpleXML for XML operation.

            I done insertNode, UpdateNode etc for XML file.

            I needed help to delete a particular node from the xml file.

            and also help regarding conversion from array to xml file.

            Thanks for your time and consideration.

            Thanks,

            Shiva