need XML to Array function

  • Shiva Kumar Mallikarjun
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25, 2008
      Hi All,

      I need a XML to Array function.

      I would like to get more info on XML to Array function.

      Thanks in advance.

      Shiva

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 25, 2008
        Shiva,
        Check the following links for XML -> Array functions for PHP:
        http://mysrc.blogspot.com/2007/02/php-xml-to-array-and-backwards.html
        http://www.bytemycode.com/snippets/snippet/445/

        The first link gives you a function for XML to Array and Array to XML also.

        ------------------------------
        [image: My Blog] <http://blogs.vinuthomas.com>
        [image: My Home Page] <http://www.vinuthomas.com>

        On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 1:23 PM, Shiva Kumar Mallikarjun <
        shivakumar_rnm@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I need a XML to Array function.
        >
        > I would like to get more info on XML to Array function.
        >
        > Thanks in advance.
        >
        > Shiva

      • piyush sharma
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 25, 2008
          hi
          there is a function in PHP for XML Parsing that will convert the XML to an array it is xml_parse_into_struct(). This function will convert xml data into array.

          Thanks

          I would like to get more info on XML to Array function.

          Thanks in advance.

          Shiva

          Be a better friend, newshound, and

        • ganu
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 25, 2008
            hello,

            if you are using PHP5 then use SimpleXML.
            so easy to use and understand.

            http://in2.php.net/simplexml

            ---

            On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 4:56 AM, piyush sharma <piyush_25378@...>
            wrote:

            > hi
            > there is a function in PHP for XML Parsing that will convert the XML to an
            > array it is xml_parse_into_struct(). This function will convert xml data
            > into array.
            >
            > Thanks

          • Shiva Kumar Mallikarjun
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 26, 2008
              Hello Everyone,

              I thank u all for replying to my mail.

              I'm new to Zend and XML technology.

              I'm using the SimpleXML for XML operation.

              I done insertNode, UpdateNode etc for XML file.

              I needed help to delete a particular node from the xml file.

              and also help regarding conversion from array to xml file.

              Thanks for your time and consideration.

              Thanks,

              Shiva