Re: [bang-phpug] Help For PHP basics

  • binoy
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23, 2008
      go to w3schools.com .this site contain the basics of the php
      if u want to learn in detils php.net is the best
      thanks
      binoy

      =Raghav= <raghav108@...> wrote: Hi,
      i also a memeber of PHP groups ,i am also new to PHP i wana learn from
      basics of PHP for web application...
      Kindly tell me how can i start learning i know HTML ,CS3

      Kindly Tell From where shall i start
      Please Guide me

      <Thanks and Regards>
      Raghav :)
      Mail to:- raghav108@...
      raghav_pandey108@...

      With Regards
      Binoy.M.V

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2008
        Here's an article with a lot of other links ot useful reading material
        on PHP: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-php-read/

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "=Raghav=" <raghav108@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > i also a memeber of PHP groups ,i am also new to PHP i wana learn from
        > basics of PHP for web application...
        > Kindly tell me how can i start learning i know HTML ,CS3
        >
        > Kindly Tell From where shall i start
        > Please Guide me
        >

        > <Thanks and Regards>
        > Raghav :)
        > Mail to:- raghav108@...
        > raghav_pandey108@...

      • aniltc81
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 10, 2008
          --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "Vinu Thomas" <vinuthomas@...> wrote:

          > Here's an article with a lot of other links ot useful reading material
          > on PHP:
          http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-php-read/

          > Regards,
          > Vinu
          > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "=Raghav=" <raghav108@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi,
          > > i also a memeber of PHP groups ,i am also new to PHP i wana learn from
          > > basics of PHP for web application...
          > > Kindly tell me how can i start learning i know HTML ,CS3
          > >
          > > Kindly Tell From where shall i start
          > > Please Guide me
          > >

          > > <Thanks and Regards>
          > > Raghav :)