Help For PHP basics

  • =Raghav=
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22 12:12 PM
      i also a memeber of PHP groups ,i am also new to PHP i wana learn from
      basics of PHP for web application...
      Kindly tell me how can i start learning i know HTML ,CS3

      Kindly Tell From where shall i start
      Please Guide me

      <Thanks and Regards>
      Raghav :)
      Mail to:- raghav108@...
      raghav_pandey108@...
    • binoy
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 23 11:51 PM
        go to w3schools.com .this site contain the basics of the php
        if u want to learn in detils php.net is the best
        thanks
        binoy

        =Raghav= <raghav108@...> wrote: Hi,
        i also a memeber of PHP groups ,i am also new to PHP i wana learn from
        basics of PHP for web application...
        Kindly tell me how can i start learning i know HTML ,CS3

        Kindly Tell From where shall i start
        Please Guide me

        <Thanks and Regards>
        Raghav :)
        Mail to:- raghav108@...
        raghav_pandey108@...

        With Regards
        Binoy.M.V

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 6, 2008
          Here's an article with a lot of other links ot useful reading material
          on PHP: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-php-read/

          --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "=Raghav=" <raghav108@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          > i also a memeber of PHP groups ,i am also new to PHP i wana learn from
          > basics of PHP for web application...
          > Kindly tell me how can i start learning i know HTML ,CS3
          >
          > Kindly Tell From where shall i start
          > Please Guide me
          >

          > <Thanks and Regards>
          > Raghav :)
          > Mail to:- raghav108@...
          > raghav_pandey108@...

        • aniltc81
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 10, 2008
            --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "Vinu Thomas" <vinuthomas@...> wrote:

            > Here's an article with a lot of other links ot useful reading material
            > on PHP:
            http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-php-read/

            > Regards,
            > Vinu
            > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "=Raghav=" <raghav108@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi,
            > > i also a memeber of PHP groups ,i am also new to PHP i wana learn from
            > > basics of PHP for web application...
            > > Kindly tell me how can i start learning i know HTML ,CS3
            > >
            > > Kindly Tell From where shall i start
            > > Please Guide me
            > >

            > > <Thanks and Regards>
            > > Raghav :)