PDF with form generation using PHP4

  • mohan doss
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2008
      Dear All,

      Can you please throw some light on how to create PDFs with form in PHP4?

      Thanks in advance,
      Mohandoss.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 2008
        Hi Mohandoss,
        You could look at using FDPF which works on PHP4. The link to the FPDF
        site is http://www.fpdf.org/.

        --------------------------------
        blogs.vinuthomas.com

        On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 5:36 PM, mohan doss <mmohandoss_m@...> wrote:

        > Dear All,
        >
        > Can you please throw some light on how to create PDFs with form in PHP4?
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        > Mohandoss.
        >
        > ---------------------------------
        > now.

      • CS Shyam Sundar
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 16, 2008
          Try clibpdf ( http://in2.php.net/cpdf ) or PDFLib ( recommended ) (
          http://in2.php.net/manual/en/ref.pdf.php ) ...

          I heard Haru ( http://in2.php.net/manual/en/ref.haru.php ) is also good, but
          mind - its experimental.

          --
          Shyam Sundar

          [mobile] +91-97877-SHYAM | [voip] +1-425-998-1134

          "In our world of game and con: there is always an opponent and there is
          always a victim. The trick: is to know when you're the latter, so you can
          become the former."

          On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 5:36 PM, mohan doss <mmohandoss_m@...> wrote:

          > Dear All,
          >
          > Can you please throw some light on how to create PDFs with form in PHP4?
          >
          > Thanks in advance,
          > Mohandoss.

        • mohan doss
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 16, 2008