Re: [bang-phpug] Re: Security Measures in PHP projects

  • ganu.ullu@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12, 2008
      Hello,

      when we talk about security, then we have so many points to discuss.

      - encryption / decryption
      - spoofing
      - cross-site scripting
      - XSS attack
      - SQL Injection
      - Session Fixation
      - Hacking SSL
      - using GPG for your mails and uploads.
      - input filtration.

      This is what I found and some time I take care.

      what about if some one can add more. :)

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 12, 2008
        Try PHP IDS for some of your security measures :

        "Currently the PHPIDS detects all sorts of XSS, SQL Injection, header
        injection, directory traversal, RFE/LFI, DoS and LDAP attacks. Through
        special conversion algorithms the PHPIDS is even able to detect
        heavily obfuscated attacks - this covers several charsets, entities of
        all forms, comment obfuscation, obfuscation through concatenation,
        shell code and many other variants."

        Link: http://php-ids.org/