961Re: [bang-phpug] Re: Stock Quote APIs??

  • ganu.ullu@gmail.com
    Feb 4, 2008
      Hello,

      Chk this site. http://www.stockhive.com/ ( a quite simple and good stock
      analysis)
      built by a bangalore based guy who works for ThoughWorks.
      chk out this contact us page. - http://www.stockhive.com/home/about_us
      site is built in ruby on rails.

      this site does the full analysis on there way.
      they get the data from http://www.asiancerc.com/ as they mentioned in the
      about us page.

      I think you can catch up with these asiancerc guys and you will get the data
      , I am not sure for the render time. Obviously there will be a delay for >
      5-10 min.

      --
      Jai Hind.