886Re: Re :Re: [bang-phpug] Re: Meetings

  • maq sood
    Jan 1, 2008
      Am too In... total 2

      Please increment the total.

      Ganu <ganu.ullu@...> wrote:
      hey Bang-PHP Team,

      @vinu - please guide. :)

      lets meet up at Cbbon park or Lal bag/baug/garden. on 5th Jan, 2007.
      Saturday.
      Say around 1600 hrs. ( saturday will be perfect since everyone have lots of
      work on sundays and on sundays the park will be full. )

      No need to pay for the place. Let see how many are showing there presence.

      Lets meet first. Lets first start the root. Then later we can decide wht is
      next.
      Else this thread will close after some days with no result.

      Just fix your presence, let start the meetup with 2-5 guys/gals then
      automatically nos. and participation will increase. So I am coming who else.
      ??

      what you say.

      @vinu - please guide. :)

      Happy PHPing..