457Re: [bang-phpug] Re: isset for submit button problem is solved

  • Vishwanath B
    Apr 19, 2007
      hi...vinu
      thank u very much.....now i am clear..in using the...isset..and i have read the infomartion in the links wat u have given....and i tried with some examples also...i came to know the difference...
      thanks once again....
      regards
      vishwanath

      Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@...> wrote:
      Register_globals is not a very secure way to get your programs to work
      on PHP. I would suggest that you don't switch on register globals
      since that would open up a can of worms on the security side.

      I would suggest that you use $_GET and $_POST to get your values instead.

      Take a look at the following links:
      http://wiki.geeklog.net/wiki/index.php/Register_globals
      http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Programming:PHP:Register_Globals

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Vishwanath B <vishwanath_cse@...>