369Re: [bang-phpug] problem in form submit

  • pritesh loke
    Mar 9, 2007
      Hello
      my problem is how i clear post data at refresh time not db problems
      pls give me any idea if you know.
      Thank you

      CS Shyam Sundar <csshyamsundar@...> wrote: Dude.,

      This is damn simple.,

      Before entering details to DB check if an entry already exists in the
      database.
      If it exists dont enter the details., !!!

      On 09 Mar 2007 05:38:03 -0800, pritesh loke <priteshloke@...> wrote:

      > Hello To all
      > I have one smoll but big problem.I created one form which is my
      > registration. see this code
      > <form method=post>
      > <input type=text name=fname />
      > <input type=submit name=submit />
      > </form>
      > <?
      > if(isset($_POST[submit]))
      > {
      > //enter in database
      > }
      > ?>
      > this type of ode mostally i used when i submitting the form but problem is
      > here when any user refresh the page after enter the value the last post
      > value will go in the database.
      >
      > pls tell me the solution
      >
      > Thank you

      CS Shyam Sundar

      "In our world of game and con: there is always an opponent and there is
      always a victim. The trick: is to know when you're the latter, so you can
      become the former."