1881Java/Web Developers for Startup - 1 to 5 years experience

  • Arockiasamy Mohanraj
    Mar 21 1:45 AM
      Hi All,
      Greetings from Ampal Technologies, a Product and Service company. We are extending our engineering team and looking for aspiring candidates with experience in below listed technologies.
      Java Developers with 1-5 years of experience. Knowledge of RESTful web services is advantage.
      Web Developers with 1-5 years of work experience with HTML5, CSS3 and LAMP stack
      There are 4 open positions for different roles from junior to lead. Please find more details on my company website http://ampaltech.com/career/.

      Benefits: Competitive package, Flexible work hours, Snacks and Fruits. Lets discuss if you have anything specific on your mind.

      You can apply through our company website, or send your CV to me directly. Please feel free to share this opportunity with your friends and family.

      Thanks a lot,
      Arockiasamy Mohanraj