1859Re: Looking for a full-time Backend Developer (PHP/SQL) for California based company

  • narasimha
    Feb 5, 2013
      Hi Arjun

      I have an 13 months experience in core PHP with CodeIgniter Frame work.I have devolped 4 major projects with in the 13 months two projects are in live and two of them are in testing.I know very good knowledge in PHP/MySql,Ajax,HTML5,Jqury.If my skills are are matches this position please inform me

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "arjun.thyagarajan" wrote:
      > I'm looking for a full-time Backend Developer (PHP/SQL) for top based California based company. We are based in based on Los Gatos, California. I'm currently in Bangalore and happy to meet with the developer in-person. For more details, contact me at arjun.thyagarajan@...
      > PS - I am looking for a highly talented PHP developer focussed on architecture and writing top quality APIs
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic