1834Re: Wordpress database is connected on Local Pc but Does not Connects on Web Server.

  • imran.javed1@ymail.com
    Apr 15, 2012
      Thank you Rahul for taking interest in my query.

      Actually, everything parameter was defined appropriately for wp-config.php but I could not understand why the error was displaying.

      I could not find any solution for that error.

      Thanks,

      Imrran