1830Re: Wordpress database is connected on Local Pc but Does not Connects on Web Server.

  • imran.javed1@ymail.com
    Apr 9, 2012
      Thank you for reply, yes. I did upload it online and double check the credentials. I did not check it with MySql command line. As you can see , I am talking about WordPress Database Connectivity.

      I did not ever tried to connect the database through MySql Command line. If you please help to do that I will grateful to you.

      Regards,

      Imran