1829Re: [bang-phpug] Wordpress database is connected on Local Pc but Does not Connects on Web Server.

  • Abdul Munim Kazia
    Apr 9, 2012
      Have you hosted the database on an online database server, and changed
      the database connection settings in wp-config.php?
      Try to connect to the online database using the MySQL command line and
      see if it connects.