1494Re: [bang-phpug] Symfony framework training

  • vivek.oxitech@gmail.com
    Feb 1, 2010
      Sure.. I'll Attend ..
      Which App You Are Developing? We Have Some Good Application Ideas.
      Now We Are Working On A Web 2.0 Indic Transliteration Website.
      We Are Launching Beta Site In Two Days.
      Website : http://oxitrans.co.cc Or http://ಒಟ <http://xn--ksc0a>
      ್ರಾನ್ಸಲೇಟರ್.co.cc Or http://oxitech.net/otrans/
      .