1440Re: [bang-phpug] Reminder for the PHP Meetup Tomorrow

  • Sudheer Satyanarayana
    Oct 31, 2009
      >> Hi all,
      >>
      >> I just wanted to remind you all about the PHP Meetup tomorrow. It's
      >> taking
      >> place at Microsoft's Office (directions and map below) tomorrow (*31st
      >> October*) from *11am*.
      >>
      >> The PHP Talks taking place tomorrow are:
      >>

      >> - RESTful applications with PHP by Sudheer Satyanarayana
      >> - PHP Best Practises by Ansar Ahmed.
      >> - Cloud Computing for PHP Developers by Janakiram MSV

      Thanks for organizing the event, Vinu. It was really a wonderful
      experience.

      I have published a blog post about the event. The slides are available
      for download. Please take a moment and let me know how did the
      presentation go. Good, bad or ugly. All comments are welcome. :)
      http://tr.im/DID9
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic