138Re: session_start error

    Aug 27, 2006
      It looks like you've sent some output to the browser already. This
      error occurs when PHP detects that some output has already gone to the
      browser and it can't set the HTTP headers. If you're sending any
      output to tbe browser, call the session_start() before that.

      Another cause of this error is if you have any line breaks or spaces
      before your <?php tags.

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, pritesh loke <priteshloke@...> wrote:

      > Hello
      > pls cheked this error and tell the solution as soon as possible
      > Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send
      session cache limiter - headers already sent (outputstarted at
      E:\webs\test\project_zero\Register.php:2) in
      E:\webs\test\project_zero\Register.php on line 3